Designed by midwife Virginia Howes. The Howes Birth Mirror has been specifically developed to use in childbirth and is made out of highly-polished (to mirror-finish) stainless steel, which can be sterilised and is unbreakable.
The mirror is a perfect size and weight and is cut at an angle that assists both the midwife and mother to view the advancing baby in the birth position of the women’s choice. It has a comfortable handle should the midwife or birthing mother want to hold it in position.
Comes in it’s own Sims Suede Drawstring Bag.
- Features 10.5 ” long x 3.25″ wide from handle to end
- Angled for easy viewing
- Made from stainless steel
- Can be sterilized
- Smooth lines with no areas for germs to colonize
- All edges are rounded for safety
- Unbreakable from normal wear and tear