Waterbirth Accessory Kit, Deluxe
Deluxe Accessory Kit for Any Pool
Choice of Drain Pump Size with this KIT (396 gph or 792 gph).
Choice of Fill Hose with this KIT (25 ft or 50 ft)
This kit is perfectly designed for use with any inflatable pool (purchased separately).
- Faucet Adapter - We have chosen this adapter because it fits on 99% of bathroom and kitchen sinks. Most hospitals, however, will need a "universal" adapter for in-room sinks. You can also use a shower adapter for hospitals if you have permission to remove their shower head and put an adapter and hose on for filling your pool. Some hospitals will allow, other will not. Find out way ahead of time!
- Electric Air Pump - Quickly inflates and deflates all high volume, low-pressure inflatables. 120 volt.
- Floating Thermometer - Accurate thermometer reads in Fahrenheit and Celsius. Great for birth pools or for baby's bath! Choice of styles.
- Non-toxic, Lead-free hose - 25' - Many garden hoses contain lead and other toxic chemicals! Use this non-toxic, lead-free hose for filling the pool, and later use it for your garden or your children's swimming pool. 25 feet or 50 feet.
- Long-Handled Debris Net - Use this extra-long handled net for keeping the pool free of debris. This is also very handy for clean-up.
- Electric Drain Pump - Approved Submersible Drain Pump. Output 396gph, Cable Length 6 ft., 110V / 60Hz AC UL Approved. OR 792 gph Submersible Drain Pump with 12 ft cord available
- Disposable Hand-held Mirror
- One Pair Shoulder Length Gloves
This bundled kit saves you $17.25.
ShippingHow many days until I receive my shipment?
Every product in our eStore is In-stock. We ship within 24 hours after your order is placed, many times on the same day. We offer both FedEx and US Postal Service shipping options. When you place your order, you are given many options to suit your particular situation.
FedEx Ground tends to be the most economical for larger packages and takes roughly 5 working days to cross the country. Depending on where you’re located, your package may arrive sooner. Here is FedEx Ground Map that estimates ship time from Port Hadlock, Washington. USPS Priority Mail takes 2-3 Days and is economical for small shipments like one or two liners or DVDs.
In calculating travel time, please note that FedEx does not count shipment day as a travel day. For instance, if your package is estimated to take 5 days to reach you and ships on a Wed, it will arrive on the following Wed. FedEx Business Ground does not deliver on Saturday. FedEx Home Ground does deliver on Saturday. However, they do not deliver on Monday.
US Postal Service does deliver on Saturday (in most areas) and counts Saturday as a shipping day.
USPS Parcel Post takes 6-10 days within the Continental US. Hawaii can take 3-8 weeks via Parcel Post. Apparently, it goes on a very slow barge! So plan accordingly.
Do you ship to Canada?
Yes, we ship to Canada. If you want to see your shipping options, enter your order with your name and address, and then before you pay, you will see all your shipping options. You can reset your order at any time. A purchase with Waterbirth Solutions is payment for PRODUCT and SHIPPING.
CANADIAN TAXES and CUSTOMS FEES There are multiple taxes due throughout Canada. Waterbirth Solutions is not responsible for any duty or taxes collected by the Canadian Government. If you choose FedEx Ground to Canada, they will collect duty or taxes at the time of delivery. Please read here for more information on TAXES and CUSTOMS FEES.
CANADIAN DUTY Due to NAFTA, products made in the USA and CANADA are exempt from Duty Taxes. As of 2010, 6.5% Duty was charged on all items made in countries other than the USA and CANADA. Please check with the Border Agency for current Duty charges.
All of our Pools and Custom Fit Liners are made in China. Our Disposable Liners are made in the USA, so they are exempt from Duty. Most of the items in our Kits are also made in China.
ReturnsWe recommend you set-up your birth pool when you first receive it to ensure it is working properly. We recommend you allow the birth pool to acclimate to room temperature for 72 hours (especially if it just came off a delivery truck in the middle of winter!) After it acclimates, inflate all chambers and allow it to sit overnight. It should hold air and be firm in the morning. In the unlikely event of a manufacturer’s defect, please contact us promptly via email@example.com or at (877) 811-0238, so we can resolve the issue immediately.
Please ensure there is enough shipping time before your due date. We are not responsible if you place an order, receive it promptly, and you’re unable to use it.
Birth is an uncontrollable event, and we’d like to provide for some flexibility. If you receive your order but cannot use it for medical reasons and it is completely unopened (still sealed), we will give you a refund of less than a 20% re-stocking fee once you ship the order back to us. The cost of shipping is your responsibility.
Birth Supplies, DVDs, Books, and Opened Birth Pools are non-refundable unless defective.
If you order a pool and change your mind once you’ve received it, we will give you an in-store credit to purchase the pool you desire. Only unopened pools can be returned.
Any questions, please give us a call at (877) 811-0238.